Someone recently asked me, which are the places one should visit while he plans a trip to Mumbai and as, I had spent a decade there I had lot of places to suggest . I was also aware covering everything a small time is not easy so I thought of creating this post to pen down the details regarding the places in Mumbai and ranking them from top to bottom as per my view; it can vary from person to person.
- ShiddiVinayak Mandir (Dadar) – The famous temple of Ganpati which is located in Dadar. The visit to Mumbai is incomplete without visiting to this temple.
- Mahalaxmi Mandir
- Mumba Devi
- Haji Ali
- Nariman Point – A awesome view to Arabian sea and very nice place to have some quality photographs to be clicked.
- Gateway of India
- Marine Drive
- Juhu Beach – Here you can enjoy street food along with the beach view. You must try the Gola ice-cream with milkmaid
- Bandra Worli Sea link – A world class bridge which joins Bandra to Worli and it reduces the overall commute time between these two places from almost 1.5+ hours to just ~20 minuets. (Click here to have a look)
Apart from the above place you could have a glance the celebrity’s house as well and who knows you may witness to see any celebrity too.
- Galaxy – Salman Khan
- Mannat – Sharukh Khan
- Basera – Rekha (Personally, I liked the outside ambiance of house)
- Jalsa – Amitabh Bachhan
- Javed Jaffery
Hope this will help you when you made your visit to Mumbai. I will keep posting on few more cities.